Τετάρτη 22 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

How to De-construct a Brownie

Today, there is no recipe. I did cook stuff, but it was unhealthy brownies for my "goodbye" to my colleagues, as my internship finishes this week. I call them "de-constructivism brownies" and there is a reason for that: to transport them to work tomorrow, I have wrapped them up with bake-paper and colorful twines and added personalized thank you notes for each one of my colleagues.
They look pretty but inside the package, there is a huge mess: I made two different kinds of chocolate brownies, using a standard supermarket mix and adding in the one:
-cranberries,
-almonds,
- macadamia nuts,
-pistachios,
and to the other one:
-orange juice,
-orange peel,
-nutmeg and
-cinnamon.
Then, I de-constructed the brownies, meaning I tore them apart to bite-sized pieces and filled colorful paper cupcakes forms with several bites of the two cakes. On top, I put melted white and dark chocolate. I was not patient enough for the chocolate to cool and I wraped the brownies/cupcakes while warm, so I am pretty sure the chocolate is smudged all over the inside of my pretty package.
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου